[SQLite3] is a small C library that implements a self-contained, embeddable, zero-configuration SQL database engine. Features include:
* Transactions are atomic, consistent, isolated, and durable (ACID) even after system crashes and power failures.
* Zero-configuration - no setup or administration needed.
* Implements most of SQL92?. (Features not supported)
* A complete database is stored in a single disk file.
* Database files can be freely shared between machines with different byte orders.
* Supports databases up to 2 terabytes (241 bytes) in size.
* Sizes of strings and BLOBs? limited only by available memory.
* Small code footprint: less than 250KiB fully configured or less than 150KiB with optional features omitted.
* Faster than popular client/server database engines for most common operations.
* Simple, easy to use API.
* TCL bindings included. Bindings for many other languages available separately.
* Well-commented source code with over 95% test coverage.
* Self-contained: no external dependencies.
* Sources are in the public domain. Use for any purpose.